Sometimes, there are small perks that sweeten an apartment lease, like free heat and hot water. Other times, an unexpected feature may tip the scales in favor of a particular apartment community, like panoramic views of the Boston skyline.
Then, we’d like to extend an invitation to Altitude Apartments near downtown Boston. This 43-acre gated community, situated on a hill in Malden, stars all of the above and more (of course).
Apartment for Rent – All You’re Looking For
As you go about your search for an apartment for rent, we guess there are some things that rank at the top of your wish list: granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, designer cabinetry, like-new bathrooms, hardwood floors in the living areas and carpeted bedrooms. Rest assured, Altitude includes it all.
Tons of Amenities
We guess you also examine the amenities of each contender. At Altitude, the brand new Club Altitude is destined to please. The state-of-the-art building features a fitness center, weight training and cardiovascular rooms, a yoga studio with an on-demand instructor, game rooms, a conference room with WiFi access, and a theatre. Outside, you’ll love the expansive swimming pool, pool cabana, meditation area, tennis and basketball courts, and ― this will make the day of the Fidos and Fiffis in your life ― a dog park.
So Many Benefits
And there are more perks that truly set Altitude apart:
- How about two MBTA bus stops on the property? Getting to Haymarket is as easy as walking a few steps from your newly renovated apartment and hopping on the bus.
- 24/7 security. Altitude is a gated community. No one can enter the property without a fob, and key cards are required to access any building.
- Huge balconies. There are balconies, and there are balconies. Altitude features the latter category. Consider the expansive space your outdoor retreat. Put your feet up and enjoy the stellar views of Boston or the ocean, depending on which side of the building you live on.
- Free parking. Forget searching or paying for parking. At Altitude, you can comfortably pull right up to your apartment building at no additional cost.
- Free heat and hot water. It bears repeating since this is not a given at every apartment community. No matter how cold the winter gets, you don’t have to fret about the arrival of a large bill. You pay the rent and that’s it.
- Location, location, location. Lush, green, tranquil, secluded ― and located only minutes from the buzz around Route 1, downtown Malden, and Boston. After a busy day in the city, you’ll relish coming home to your perch high above the rest.
Give us a call to schedule a tour or ask us a question.