Why should you rent an apartment in Malden?
Well, there are countless reasons, but we managed to narrow it down to a list that will help you in your apartment search. Here we go:
Top 15 reasons to rent an apartment in Malden:
Accessibility — So Easy to Get Around
1. Not to toot our own horn, but the location of Altitude Apartments in Malden can’t be beat. Head down the hill and you’ll reach Route 1 in 60 seconds.
2. Malden is located just 5 miles northwest of Boston, putting you within 10 to 20 minutes of the city.
3. Like to run your errands on foot? Malden is a pedestrian-friendly town with a WalkScore of 69.
4. The Altitude property features on-site MBTA bus service that can whisk you all the way to Haymarket. Here’s a big bonus: the city of Malden has an MBTA Commuter Rail stop and an Orange Line stop, making access to Boston a breeze even without a car.
5. Looking for another alternative to driving? The Northern Strand Community Trail bike path offers a great way to get around the city. The 9-mile community pathway stretches through several neighboring towns and can be used year-round.
Shopping — So Many Options When You Rent an Apartment in Malden
6. No matter where you are in Malden, you’re only minutes from great malls. Route 1 is known to locals for its varied shopping options like the Square One Mall, Northgate Shopping Center, and the Shops at Saugus.
7. You’ll love Malden Square’s revitalization. This unique mixed-use project will feature 22,500 square feet of street-level retail shops and will be just steps from the Malden Center train station.
8. The Assembly Row in Somerville has something for everyone. If you rent an apartment in Malden, a quick 15-minute drive delivers you to this day-and-night hotspot, featuring shops, restaurants, live entertainment, fitness studios, and so much more.
9. MarketStreet Lynnfield is an open-air dining, shopping, and entertainment destination that boasts over 20 (!) restaurants and popular retails stores, like Williams-Sonoma and Sephora, just to name a few.
10. CambridgeSide, home to more than 120 stores and restaurants, is an urban shopping center that topped the USA Today 10 best list as Boston’s #1 Best Mall & Shopping Center. Explore brands like Banana Republic, H&M, J.Crew, and many more, and then enjoy casual dining at The Cheesecake Factory or P.F. Chang’s China Bistro.
Dining — So Close to Home
11. Malden has a great selection of top-rated restaurants, like the Mystic Station, an American cocktail bar known for its extensive beer menu and homemade comfort food.
12. Check out local breweries like Idle Hands Craft Ales, a nanobrewery of small batch Belgian and German-inspired craft beer, which offers tastings, tours, and merchandise.
Outdoor Recreation — So Much Green Space
14. Middlesex Fells Reservation lets you enjoy the great outdoors in this 2,575 acre park that’s ideal for hiking, rock climbing, x-country skiing, biking, and even boating or kayaking.
15. Living in Malden means you’re never far from some green space. Take your pick from Pine Banks Park, Fellsmere Park and Pond, Waitts Mount…the list goes on. There are plenty of dog parks, too.
There are many more reasons Malden is a great place to live, but this list has to end somewhere. Altitude makes it easy to rent an apartment in Malden, putting you in a prime location for work, play, and all your favorite shopping and dining destinations.
Schedule your tour of the newly renovated Altitude Apartments today.