Is moving to a better space one of your New Year’s resolutions? Then, let us share the good news: Altitude’s renovated apartments in Malden could be a perfect fit for you.
Location — Apartments in Malden
1. You’ll be close to Boston. And, if you’re from the area, you know Boston is actually quite magical in the winter. Take in the lights at Boston Common, Faneuil Hall, and Newbury Street, ice skate on the Frog Pond or City Hall Plaza, or catch a Bruins or Celtics game — the activities are limitless when you rent an apartment in Malden.
2. Plenty of shopping and dining. Nearby Route 1 takes you within minutes of shopping like the Square One Mall, Northgate Shopping Center, and the Shops at Saugus. The Assembly Row in Somerville, MarketStreet Lynnfield, and CambridgeSide are other popular shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations.
3. Variety of public transportation. Altitude features onsite MBTA bus service, while Malden offers convenient connections at the MBTA Commuter Rail and Orange Line stops, providing quick access to Boston and beyond.
4. Enjoy great seasonal outdoor amenities. Those sunny summer days will be back before we know it. Thaw the winter freeze with thoughts of beating the heat in the expansive pool or a sweat-drenched session on the basketball and tennis courts.
5. Take advantage of indoor amenities all year round. From a fitness center with specialty rooms like a yoga studio, to a business center with Wi-Fi access, to game rooms, and a movie theater, amenities don’t get much better than this.
6. Feel safe with 24-hour security. You’ll appreciate the protection provided by round-the-clock security and the peace of mind that comes with living in a gated community.
7. Bring your pet. At Altitude, we welcome your four-legged friend because we understand it’s an important part of your family.
8. Move into a newly updated apartment. Each of Altitude’s fully renovated apartments in Malden features stunning views, modern updates, and plenty of space. With brand-new appliances, hardwood floors, granite countertops, and remodeled kitchens and bathrooms, you’ll have the ultimate blank slate for your personal touches.
9. Soak up the beautiful views on the oversized balcony. Take advantage of this bonus outdoor space with a seating area and a few plants. The result: a perfect spot to unwind while you take in the sun setting over the trees.
10. Relax thanks to 24/7 maintenance. Enjoy the benefit of round-the-clock maintenance and say “goodbye” to chores like shoveling snow and raking leaves. At Altitude’s apartments in Malden, both indoor and outdoor maintenance will be taken care of for you.
Make this the year you move into at Altitude’s apartments in Malden. Schedule your tour today.